Winter Registration Form (November 1st through to March 31)
Please complete the following form to register for any of the Prairie Dragons Paddling Club (Prairie Dragons) 2018-2019 winter training programs.
WINTER TRAINING PROGRAM OPTIONS
Prairie Dragons members have a number of options to keep up their physical activity over the winter season through winter pool paddling and dryland training (spin classes, yoga).
NOTE: Any member who signs up for ALL the following winter training programs (pool paddling, spin classes AND both yoga classes) will be given a $50 discount applied to their account.
Programs will begin the week of November 1st, 2018 through to March 31st.
1) Prairie Dragons Pool Paddling – $125 for one (1) session per week
•Tuesdays at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the YMCA (downtown location) small pool
NOTE: No charge for any member who is already registered with Sask Blind Sports Association (SBSA) through the Outta Sight Program. And pool paddles will be supplied to the Outta Sight members.
2) Prairie Dragons Spin Classes – $75 for one (1) session per week
•Sundays at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at the YMCA (downtown location) upstairs east side
NOTE: No charge for any member who is a YMCA member OR who is already registered with Sask Blind Sports Association (SBSA) through the Outta Sight Program.
3) Prairie Dragons Yoga Classes – $75 for one (1) session per week
•Mondays at 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the South Leisure Centre
NOTE: No charge for any member who is already registered with Sask Blind Sports Association (SBSA) through the Outta Sight Program.
NOTE: Fees for the Winter Training Programs are to be paid directly to Prairie Dragons Paddling Club.
Wascana Racing Canoe Club
If you would like additional training, the Wascana Racing Canoe Club is once again offering their Masters and Pool Paddle Programs. Please go to https://wrccpaddle.com and complete their Winter Registration form to register.
NOTE: Fees for the WRCC programs are paid directly to WRCC.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY ONLY
WAIVER OF LIABILITY and RELEASE
This Waiver of Liability and Release covers my participation in the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB and any activity involving dragon boat racing, practices, dry-land training, general paddling and instruction sessions, and events other than paddling organized by the club.
Please note for this waiver, PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB (“Prairie Dragons”) includes their respective directors, members, coaches, trustees, agents, representatives, officers, sponsors, licensors, servants, volunteers and employees.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB activities, the receipt of said permission being hereby acknowledged, I do hereby forever RELEASE any and all liability, discharge and agree not to sue the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB and agree to and save them HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY them from and against any and all liabilities, claims, injuries, losses, damages, expenses, demands, actions, and causes of action of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or related to any such loss, damage, or injury, including death, etc. that may be sustained by me for whatever reason while so participating in the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB whether such damages are the result of negligence or for any other reason or cause.
2. I also agree to discharge forthwith on request of the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB and their authorized representatives each and every obligation or claim which shall be made, assigned or apportioned against the Prairie Dragons and their respective directors, agents, members, trustees, representatives, officers, sponsors, licensors, servants, volunteers and employees by any party by virtue of any injury or damage caused by me or to me absolutely.
3. I and my next-of-kin are duly aware of the risks and hazards inherent in both the sport of paddling and entering the premises used for the purpose of launching, docking and storing equipment used in the sport of paddling, and specifically in participating in the PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB and the practice sessions and participating in events, knowing conditions may be hazardous and dangerous and that obstructions may exist, and that high winds may cause rough water, and that I hereby give notice that I am a competent swimmer and that I voluntarily assume all risks of loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me or to any property while engaged in said club activities.
4. I consent to the use of publication, distribution and display of the videotape, motion picture, and/or pictures photographed at any PRAIRIE DRAGONS PADDLING CLUB event and any part thereof of any photographic reproduction in which I may appear, without any restriction of any kind or nature whatsoever.
ON-LINE PAYMENT SERVICES – Please Read
NOTE: Prairie Dragons Paddling Club does not offer on-line payment services (e.g. PayPal) as these fees are too costly to members and for the club to administer.